Saturday 11 July 2009

Can you help me share my story?

The experience of bringing these clubs to life has been immense. One of the fastest learning curves I have had to ascend in recent years especially in the current business climate. However I can now make a guarantee to any member or guest of the clubs that gives me a compelling enough reason to do so.

If they would like to meet and talk business with anyone local I can find a way to make it happen. Now that is a bold statement but one I can now stand behind having proved it several times in the past 12 months.

I know that in these challenging times there are more and more people who are looking towards networking and the formation of collaborative business partnerships to get the doors open to the people they want to meet and do business with.

I suspect they would welcome some tips on how this can be achieved with a little hard word work, patience, some commmon sense and the adoption of proven door opening approaches.

Could you put me in touch with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment